- How can MWP Financial help me?
- How much money do I need before I should seek advice from a financial planner?
- What can I expect from my initial appointment?
- Are there any costs associated for an initial appointment?
- Apart from the initial appointment, what will you charge me?
- Who will I be meeting with?
- What should I bring to my first meeting?
- Where is MWP Financial located?
- Is there parking available?
A financial planner is your financial ‘coach’. They will assist you in all matters financial, whether they are general or specific.
There are many benefits to having professional financial advice. A financial planner:
- provides direction and meaning to your financial decisions.
- helps you to understand how each decision you make affects other areas of your finances. For example, buying a particular investment product might help pay off your mortgage faster or it might delay your retirement significantly.
- can help you make the most of your money, responding to different stages in your life and changing environmental conditions to make sure you meet your goals.
To get the most out of your money there is a lot to consider and understand. The Advisers at MWP Financial have the skills and training to guide you in the right direction.
If you have any financial investments, or are thinking about making an investment, you should see a financial planner. Most investment can start from as little as $1 000, or $150 per month.
Financial Advice isn’t always centered around investing money. Efficient repayment of debt and focused debt reduction can be just as important for some clients. The Advisers at MWP Financial have access to a range of debt reduction strategies.
Your initial appointment is a great opportunity for you to share with us what is on your mind. We look to create an atmosphere where you are comfortable sharing your financial and lifestyle goals with us.
During the meeting, we may identify that additional specialist advice such as accounting, legal or lending services may be required. MWP Financial has professional relationships with qualified professionals in all of these fields.
It is important to understand that there is no obligation attached to this appointment and that all information shared is kept fully confidential.ck to achieving these goals.
If you would like to meet with one of our advisers, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We do not charge for an initial appointment.
Our Advice Fees to research and prepare a Statement of Advice (Financial Plan) will vary depending on the complexity of the work involved. Importantly, all fees will be discussed and agreed with you before preparation of your plan.
When you book your first meeting, we will provide you with a pre-appointment pack which includes a list of what you need to bring.
This information can include your most recent investment and superannuation statements as well as details of any insurance policies you currently hold. Information regarding any current borrowings including home, investment and personal loans as well as the balance of any credit cards will be vitally important.
If you are employed, a copy of a recent payslip will be useful. If you are self -employed, a copy of your most recent tax return will also provide important information.
Having access to of all of your current financial information will assist our advisers in tailoring an advice solution that most suits your current and future needs.
Our office is located at 60 Lambert Road, Royston Park.
There is ample street parking available on Lambert Road.